Sunday, December 26, 2010

White Christmas Indeed!

I know I said I was on a blog break until New Years, but I just had to tell you a sweet Christmas story and show you some beautiful pictures.

We woke up Christmas morning around 7AM and 5 minutes later it started snowing.  We were suppose to get between 1-3 inches, and we ended up with about 9 inches.
Our back yard.



The garden sitting area.



The fire pit.

So.......Our company that was suppose to come for Christmas day and dinner, could not make it off their mountain.  Mr. Comforts of Home and I thought we would be having Christmas dinner all by ourselves.

But....our sweet neighbors called.  They were not able to go where they were suppose to and invited us over for Christmas dinner.

So we bundled up, and hike through the snow to our neighbors and had a lovely Christmas dinner.  After all Christmas is about sharing and giving isn't?


My surgery is scheduled for 2PM Wednesday...I will post a few days after, when I am able.
Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...