Monday, December 20, 2010

Sarah Richardson Converts a Church....

On Facebook, I, along with  5,563 other people, follow designer Sarah Richardson's page. She updates it constantly with photos from her day.  What caught me eye is a series of photos from the past few days. It's a series of reno shots and here is one caption ... "Working on a little Christmas miracle...trying to finish my Mom's new home (a converted 1906 church) in time for 23rd move in!" How sweet that she's doing it for her Mom! I doubt this will be a part of any show (would she have shown us?) but I can forsee that the finished results will likely be in a magazine. :)

But then I saw the caption for the photo below and Sarah wrote;
"Would you believe THIS is an Ikea kitchen? It's looking awesome (thanks to some bespoke trim, gable and panel details...and of course, awesome counters and hexagonal marble backsplash).
Can you believe it!? THAT is Ikea. Once again, Sarah has won me over.

Ps., I'm sure you've heard, Sarah has a new show coming out called Sarah 101 that launches Jan 4th. My friend Erin (who appears a lot in mention on this blog...hi Erin!) has a standing date to come over with her little one for coffee. The PVR will be set and the coffee will be brewed. It's been way too long since we had some new Sarah episodes.
Photos all from Sarah Richardson's Page seen here

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...