Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mommy Week - Stylish & Frugal High Chair

I was in the market for a High Chair for Oscar. Doing some research, I got a little sticker shock. The ones I loved - the sleek and nicely designed ones - were pricey.
There are necessities like Car Seats, Stroller, Carriers and (yes) Breast Pumps where investing in the beginning will save you in the long run in my opinion. But A High Chair...I didn't really want to spend an arm and a leg at the beginning, when an economical option could work just as well. My dilemma was that most of the "economical" ones I found were ugly. Sometimes cheap means ugly.

My friend Erin told me about Ikea High chairs and then Morgan over on Mon Petit Amour, raved about the Ikea high chair too (post here) and within days we bought one too. Total price....Under $30.

Although we may invest in a more substantial one when he's bigger, this highchair until then is awesome and fits our budget.  Design wise it is not offensive - sleek and white. And for Under $30....you can't go wrong.

ANTILOP High Chair by Ikea (here)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...