Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mommy Week - Toy Storage

I'm a fan of baskets over here, they are an instant way to organize.

I was in Pottery Barn awhile ago and saw this beautiful one. I loved how it was circular and tall, perfect for throwing stuff in. On the US website it is listed for $69, but I'm pretty sure here in Canada it was closer to $100. I remember seeing the price tag and being completely shocked at the absurdity of a basket costing over $100. (Sorry if any of you bought it ... I'm sure it's very lovely) I remember thinking HomeSense always has an awesome basket section. Well, Pottery Barn is really on my naughty list this year. Because this one was at HomeSense for under $30. And it makes a perfect toy basket.

Am I the only one that thinks that over $100 for a basket it nuts?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...