Wednesday, December 15, 2010

{ Bookshelves - A Practice Run }

Okay, so I'm slightly changed in the "arranging area".
I'm starting with this freestanding bookshelf, which was formerly a door in our old house.
I've moved it into our bedroom, 'cause I'm fiddling with Jonas's room, and it's just not necessary in there.


you might recognize it from here...


or here...


I'm practicing my arranging skills for the man cave challenge.

Here's what I've come up with so far.


I've covered some old books in kraft paper.
And, it's workin' for me.  I think I'm on to something.
I could use this trick everywhere.


just look at that punk!




The edges of this book are just perf., right?


Had to add a little Alaska in some where.


The texture of the basket finishes the whole sha-bang off nicely.


It holds nothing.


I'm happy with how it all turned out.
The bookcase has no real purpose, and I'm sure they'll be a sweatshirt hanging from  it in no time.
For now, I'm enjoying the moment.

{Joining the SNS at Donna's}



0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...