Thursday, December 16, 2010

Favorite Ornaments


Our tree is decorated with all glass ornaments, that we have collected over time.
I can't seem to get a good photo of the whole tree, but here are a few of my favorite ornaments.


Every Country French decorated home needs a rooster ornament, don't they?

And I love this stocking, it has the prettiest colors on it.

Do you hang candy canes on your tree?

Don't forget to sign up for the CSN $60 giveaway.  The giveaway ends Friday, 17th and winner will be announced Saturday the 18th.  Sign up by clicking here and leaving a comment on the giveaway post.

Could you do me a favor?  I had mentioned that I was in a local newspaper photo contest.  The contest ends Dec. 20.  I know some of you have voted for me already.  The top 4 pictures win a prize. Right now I am number 5.  Could you please click here to go to this post and vote again?  If you could vote everyday that would be great....Only if you have time.  Thanks!

Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...