Wednesday, December 15, 2010

PANIC STATIONS !!!! ..........


Well, as usual, I start off really well with my Christmas preparations, and usually, by the beginning of December, most things have been done........ and then I find that it's mid December, and those  last minute things are piling up..........


The tree has been bought but is still  in the back garden ..........


I should be at the above stage, with baubles and decorations down from the loft and decorating said tree with carefree  abandon but ..........


it looks more like this !!!!


These are some of my Christmas cards, all written I'm pleased to say but ...........


they are sitting on my desk, still not posted !!


No baking has been done, as I keep eating all of the raw ingredients !!!!


.......... and, we are expecting lots and lots more snow in the next few days, lasting until next year apparently so, there is every chance that the last of my online purchases are  not going to be delivered  !!!! Also, I was out to lunch on Monday.....and yesterday and I've got to go out to lunch today as well and a few more times next week !!
So, here is a little Christmas inspiration for you and for me and, hopefully, by the end of this week, our home will be looking festive, and we can begin to enjoy the magic that is Christmas.









I am hoping to enlist the help of some Christmas fairies to assist me in the last minute rush !! Does anyone know where I could find a few ?





Jackie


images.... 1 - via Tiny White Daisies, 2 - via Holiday Haven, 3 - via KaliCartel, 4 - Lucyina Moodie, 5 & 9 - Vintage-Kompagniet, 6 - Jeanne d'Arc Living, 7, 11 & 14-we heart it, 8  - Alicja Rodzig, 10 - Camel & Yak, 12 & 13 - via Vintage Rose Garden.


0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...