Thursday, December 23, 2010

Baby Handprint Ornament/ Gift Topper

We're doing some last minute crafts around here. Here is one we finished today, I think it is the sweetest ornaments or gift toppers to do if you have a child. And there is NO mess.

I cannot take credit for this. I found it on one of my favourite Canadian Mommy blogs Mon Petit Amour . (See her post here) Having worked in a Toy Store for a good period of time (from 16 years old to 25 when I worked at Head Office) I was familiar with Model Magic. Thought it was a genius idea!



Step 1: Roll out some Model Magic (Available at MastermindToys.com)
Step 2: I cut a circle with a cookie cutter
Step 3: Stick that baby hand in it and make an imprint (Wash the hand)


Step 4: Take a pen and put a hole in the top for a ribbon
Step 5: Let dry for 24 hours and put a ribbon through. Tie to a gift or hang from the tree!

It makes the cutest gift topper! Once dried, I wrote how old Oscar was, and the year.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...