Monday, December 20, 2010

Basket Makeover ~Winter Style~

I finished the makeover a few days ago. I wanted to take good pictures outside but the weather has been awful! Don't get me wrong, I love snow. I think it is so beautiful to see the earth covered with snow... But it is very challenging to take pictures for my projects.

So, I only have pictures I took inside the house.

Before...



With some spray paint, real rabbit hair, charms, and a corsage...


Here is the after...


Depends on the outfit, it is better not to have so many accessories on the basket. So, I made it so that the charm and the corsage are removable. It is so much fun to see a basket transform and gain character. I really enjoy the process. When weather is better, I have several more baskets I want to spray paint. I can't wait share them with you!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...