Saturday, December 18, 2010

Quiet Time

My younger brother got engaged on Friday and we could not be happier for him and his new fiance. Lately there have been a lot of engagements, weddings and births, it is nice to feel all the happiness and love.

And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3:14

With that being said I know this time of year is hard for a lot of people for a lot of reasons. For me, I have been missing my Grandmother so much. So for those of you who are missing someone or carrying some other weight I wanted to send this verse...

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matthew 11: 28-30

I hope you have a peaceful love filled week leading up to Christmas.

xx,

Marianne

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...