Friday, May 25, 2012

Beadboard Flag

I have been neck-deep in home projects again the last few days, but in honor of Memorial Day, I wanted to show off a beadboard flag I made!

shutters 037

When my last Pottery Barn catalog came, I had actually turned down the corner of the page with their huge $129 flag on it (click on the picture for a link to their website):

Painted American Flag Wall Art

So it was funny that a few days later, a lovely woman (for whom I have made other signs) asked if I could copy it for her!

My version is 48” long x 27” tall, and made out of beadboard.

shutters 038

Wishing a Happy Memorial Day to you all, gentle readers! 

Thank you for those who have served our country, or who have supported family members who have!

Linking up to these great parties:

**********************************

This project has been featured at Better After, Sisters of the Wild WestDomestically Speaking and

******************************************

Linking up here:

 Domestically Speaking Elizabeth & Co.
Sisters of the Wild West The CSI Project
Friday Remodelaholic 2805
My Simple Home Life’s Simple Creations Friday Miss Mustard Seed’s Furniture Feature Friday
Funky Junk’s Saturday Night Special The DIY Show Off
Beyond the Picket Fence Someday Crafts
Knick of Time My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Perfectly Imperfect {Primp}
Simply Klassic Sundays My Repurposed Life
From My Front Porch to Yours Itsy Bitsy Paper Scraps
Cowgirl Up! {aka} design

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...