Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Printed Word

I have an addiction to decorating books.  One that I am trying to overcome :-).

It seems by looking at the titles of these books below, that I was at one time very interested in Cottage Style Decorating, Country Style Decorating, Shabby Chic Style Decorating, Flea Market Style Decorating, Prairie Style and Vintage Style Decorating.

The funny thing is....I never decorated my home in cottage, country,  shabby, flea, vintage or prairie styles....




These books are all heading to my booth at Needful Things on Friday.  They are priced between $1.00 and $8.00.  So if you are in the Asheville/Hendersonville area of NC and are in need of some decorating books, stop by!
Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...