Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lego Chess Set


Michael had a fever and a cough and missed one day of school this week. When the medicine kicks in and the fever is gone, usually the kids act like nothing happened and they are all fine.

I told him that his body still needed to rest, so I wanted him to go to his room and get some sleep...

While I was working in my room, I heard small noises coming from his room.

I immediately knew he was going through his Lego bin and was making something. I wanted him to be in his bed, but hey, he is quiet, I can get some work done... I just let him be.

A while later, he came to me with his creation in his hand and proudly said;

"Mom, look what I made!"

I wanted to tease him a little, so I said “I thought you were supposed to be in bed." with a straight face; but laughing inside. I felt like I was Candice from Phineas and Ferb... and said this out loud "BUSTED!"

His eyes were swimming in the air and had that look on his face like, "Ah... what do I say to get out of this."

I giggled and said "I am just kidding...You did awesome on this (even though there are two rows too many :) ) He gave me a big smile exclaiming, "MOM!" then asked me "Can you put this on your blog?"

I happen to be just like many of you that think my kids are awesome... I wanted to make his wish come true. That is why you are looking at the Lego chess set today. :)



If you haven't enter to win a $100 gift certificate to Olive Garden, go here to check it out!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...