Sunday, February 26, 2012

dashing French actors



I know your fascination with good looking French mutts, so with the Oscars coming up this evening I couldn't resist taking you by the collar and leading you to  France's hairiest star ...  Uggy.






Don't know if he'll be trotting up the red carpet tonight,  after all he has already taken the biscuit with his Golden Collar award as well as the Dog's award at Cannes, and I've heard he's enjoying putting his paws up for  a while.





The producers of the film were told they were barking mad to make a silent movie.   So far  it seems the critics were barking up the wrong tree.   I'm sure the ceremony will be as enjoyable as ever, and I wish the best of luck to The Artist, the most daring film on our screens this year!



0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...