Tuesday, February 28, 2012

LET THERE BE WHITE ..........


I love white .... and grey .... and beige and all colours neutral. I'm a bit of a colour phobic even with clothes. I wear black mostly with a touch of white or other neutral colour. Perhaps I need help, I don't know !!






I love this idea ..... a beautiful spoon or ladle used as a candle holder. 


This is just how I look when I pop out in the snow for a bottle of milk !!










Can you believe this building ? 









Just a few white images that took my fancy today. Hertfordshire is very mild for the time of year, little green shoots are appearing, the birds are singing and all's well with the world. Spring is definitely on it's way.






images 1 & 2; via inspiration lane, image 3: via keep me happy, images 4, 5 & 6: via love french bulldogs, images 7, 8, 9 & 10: via tumblr, images 11, 12 & 13: via umla, images 14, 15, 16, 17 & 18: via Zsa Zsa Bellagio, images 19 & 20: via beauty and grace, image 21: via dustjacket attic.

Jackie

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...