Thursday, February 16, 2012

Signs of the times…

Things have been pretty quiet at the Red Hen Home lately (that’s not a bad thing).  It’s still too cold here to do any big furniture painting, so I’ve been keeping busy with a few signs!

At least…that’s what I do when I’m not reading or eating Valentine cookies…

Here are a few samples of what I’ve accomplished over the last few days…

signs 004signs 005signs 008

The discussions for future “in-home” projects are commencing!  Hope to begin work on some changes for my long-neglected front room (it’s only been empty since August!) soon, and figure out what to do with my poorly planned laundry room!

*********************************
Linking up here:
Coastal Charm’s Nifty Thrifty Tuesday Elizabeth & Co.
Friday Remodelaholic 2805
Funky Junk’s Saturday Night Special The DIY Show Off
Primitive & Proper My Simple Home Life
Beyond the Picket Fence’s Under $100 Party My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Perfectly Imperfect {Primp}
Simply Klassic Sundays My Repurposed Life
  It’s So Very Cheri
Common Ground  

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...