Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mosaic Kits

I have been asked in the past, if I ever would consider putting together kits for mosaics, so I decided to try a few.

One of the simplest yet prettiest things to mosaic are vintage silver trays.  So I thought I would try to put together a few kits for silver trays.



The silver trays are not included in the kit, but can be found easily at thrift stores and antique stores.  What IS included in the kit is a FREE copy of my "How To Mosaic A Tray" Ebook.

If you every wanted to try mosaics, but didn't want to buy the nippers or were afraid to cut the china, these kits are perfect for you.  

I will be adding more kits over the next few days.  I will be making some kits with transferware plates too.

They can be purchased in my ETSY shop, the link is on my side bar.
Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...