Friday, April 30, 2010

What Has Made You Happy Lately?

I guess I am a pretty easy person to please. I can see something good in pretty much all situations. Also, the simplest things (for example, the cake I baked turned out well or I grabbed the last box of cookies at the store... things like that) make me smile.

Last week the package my sister sent arrived. It had some Japanese sewing books I wanted... That made me super happy!!


I have been really busy lately, so I haven't had a chance to sit down to truly enjoy them. Although even just skimming through them, I found so many pretty clothes I want to make.

Look how cute this is!


or this:


When I used to live in Japan, one of my favorite places to go was the book store. Can you guess which section I spent most of my time in? Yes, the sewing and craft sections. There are soo many nice sewing related books in Japan, I miss going to the book stores over there.

One time, I tried to order two books off of Amazon Japan, they were about $10 each(I wanted to order 2 books), with shipping, the cost came to over $60! That is insane!

Now you know why these books made me so happy.
Is there anything that has made you happy lately?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...