Thursday, April 22, 2010

Some Answers to Your Questions

I have had a few quesions asked in the last couple of posts, so I will answer them here.

First, Jeanne of Backyard Neighbor asked, "I love the bust your dh carried all the way home and around the countryside. Now, I want to see where you put her. Maybe you showed us and I missed it."

Here is Antoinette.  She is in my master bedroom on my dresser.






Next Question
Elaine asked, "We took a two week tour of France a few years, ago. I'd love to try the boat tour. Was this a fast paced tour or more leisurely? Do you mind if I ask what company you used?"



The company we used is called Uniworld. Click on their name for a link to their website. They have river cruises in France, Portugal, Spain, Egypt and China.

As for the pace of the tour, it is more leisurely than a bus tour is, because your "home" moves with you. You are not checking into new hotels and packing and unpacking every day. You can choose to go on the excursions at each port, or just relax on the ship.

I have often been asked questions about where I purchased items, color of paint I use in my house, mosaic questions, etc... Sometimes it is hard to answer because the asker doesn't have an email or a blog. So, I might have missed a question.


Please feel free in the comments on this post to ask any question you want, and I will try to answer them in the next post. 
Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...