Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Gift

When I came home from my vacation in France, I found a surprise email from a blog friend.  Ginger from Enchanting Cottage had emailed me and said, "I have a small something I would love to send you, a little something for your home. Would you mind if I had your address, then I will get it in the mail to you. It's not much but I thought of you when I saw it. It has your name all over it."

Well, of course I would love a special package, just for me!  So I sent Ginger my address and very shortly a package arrived at my door.

It was this wonderfully scented candle, in the best muted colors with a black wax seal hanging from a black cord. 


And remember when Ginger said, "it has your name all over it"?

Look at the lid!!! The Comforts of Home!!!  And not only that...the curved lettering says, Cobbler on the porch...and then in FRENCH it says Cobbler sur la verande (which when translated means on the porch).

Thank you Ginger....it definately is perfect for my home.  You are so sweet to think of me and I will think of you each time I light this beautiful candle!

p.s. a lot of you have requested more pictures of France so every so often in a post, I will add a picture or two...xo


A view from an old Chateau near Milly-Lamartine, France

Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...