Monday, April 19, 2010

France...The Rest of The Story

During the 3 weeks we spent in France, I took 386 pictures.  I know that looking at travel pictures can be really boring, and I have gone on about this trip for a couple of weeks worth of posts.

So, I thought I would show you a few more random pictures of the south of France and then this post will be the final post of the trip.

There are about 25 pictures to follow....so go get an espresso or a glass of wine, put on some French music and take your time, looking at the beauty of France.

The ship we traveled on.
Our cabin.


Normandy Beaches including Omaha Beach and the American Cemetary at Colleville.





Towns, wineries, chataeus...




The French countryside with cows, sheep, gardens...




An Olive Farm


Wonderful French windows, expresso, flower markets and dining al fresco.




A little more shopping and of course Lavender.



As you can see, we enjoyed our trip to France very much.  Thank you for letting me share it with you.

Next post....back to the Comforts of Home....
Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...