Sunday, April 18, 2010

Country French Shopping

Let's go shopping in France!  This city we are shopping in today is called Rouen.  Famous for it's citizens: Joan of Arc, Gustave Flaubert and Claude Monet.

Look at this shop!  I fell in love with it's display window.  I would have loved to purchase that raspberry colored dress, but would never have a place to wear it.



This next store, I took some pictures inside.  It was filled with Country French furniture and accessories.
Loved this table and chairs.

The furniture was painted that wonderful grey/blue/white that is so Country French.

Great clocks and signage.
Dishes, glasses, baskets, roosters, linens....

What did I buy?  Meet Antoinette.


She is made of cement and Mr. Comforts of Home hand carried her all the way from France, changing planes in Germany and home as a carry on.  We packed her carefully in a small suitcase surround by sweaters.  She weighs about 25 pounds. 

I think Mr. Comforts of Home really loves me....don't you?

Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...