Thursday, April 29, 2010

Notice Something Different?

Here is a picture of my powder room, that I have shown you before.....

Here is a picture taken today.  Do you notice anything different?

I found this wonderful porcelain night light in a black toile that almost disappears into the wallpaper!


Here it is with the light turned on....

When we had company over, I felt I needed to leave the light on while they were here.  Now the night light is just the perfect amount of light, so my company can find the light switch when they walk into the powder room.  It is the perfect ambiant light.

I found it on EBAY, simply type in the words toile night light when searching.

It is the little things that make a house a home...don't you think?

Welcome Home
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...