Monday, May 28, 2012

Red Quilt

Remember this shady red block? I finished piecing the quilt...


I really had a hard time deciding on the design of this quilt, but I am glad I went with something simple.

My mom is not really into bold patterns, and busy designs, so I know she will love this.


I am enjoying the time with my family during the Memorial Day weekend, but every now and then, my thoughts wander to how to finish this quilt. Since I am starting to get used to machine quilting, there are a couple ideas I am curious to try, but I know my mom LOVES looking at hand quilted stitches. Hmmm... What to do, what to do.

Because the quilting can change the whole look of the quilt, I am stuck (again) and trying to make up my mind. Hopefully I can finish this quilt before her birthday.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...