Tuesday, May 29, 2012

my garden in may






I know that you are a very polite and kind bunch of bloggers and that you'll say "ooh!" and maybe "aaah!" at these shots of my garden, but I am sorry to say that there are parts that are not quite what I wanted  this year.

Why is that?   Well, grieve me though it may to admit it, there are only 24 hours in a day, and this blog and all that accompanies does seem to be gobbling up quite a few of those hours at the moment.   Leaving me less time to get out and pull weeds and divide plants.

  Added to that our unusually harsh winter which took out several trees and bushes, and you have a good year, but not the best ever.

Anyway, our hawthorn tree looked great, the peonies and roses are about to happen, delphiniums are standing tall and I am rather pleased with my black and white window boxes.

I'll just have to have the perfect garden in my next life!
Hope your week is off to a sunny week too.


















x

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...