Sunday, May 27, 2012

poppies to keep you waiting





I was up early and at brocantes at dawn this morning, but I'm afraid you'll have to wait until tomorrow for my loot shoot.  Why?  Because this is a long weekend and tomorrow I shall go to a couple more!  I shall show you all my purchases on the blog tomorrow.







In the meantime, to keep you happy, I bring you a few photos of poppies that I took this week.  I'm so glad that the weed killers have no effect on this pretty flowers, I love to see them peppering a field of wheat or barley.





I hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend
thank you for stopping by!







Thank you to Susan and Kris for telling me that tomorrow is Memorial Day in the States.  I have published this poem before, but it seems appropriate again today.    In Flanders Field.






0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...