Monday, May 21, 2012

Basements and Butterflies

A strange title for this post, isn't it?

A lot of you asked where my "studio" was going to be in this rental house.  Well, the good news is that this 2000 square foot house has a 1500 square foot unfinished, but heated and cooled basement.

In fact, half of our furniture and decor is down there.

Before I can use part of this as a studio, I need to get down there, go through all of those boxes, sort out what we are keeping and what we are selling or donating.  We realize that we will never have a house as large as the house we just sold and some things are just going to have to go.

Once that is done, then I will set up an area to paint furniture, create lamps and repair items before they go to my booth.

Now for the butterfly part of the post.  When I was in Florida at the beginning of the month, I mentioned that I went to a botanical garden.  They had a butterfly house too, so I took a picture of a pretty butterfly that landed on a yellow flower.


The picture below was in part of the botanical garden.  

Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...