Sunday, May 20, 2012

a fun weekend and a special client's loot shoot







This weekend has been FUN !   I have been doing one of my favourite things, namely helping a client to shop, and this girl really knows how to shop!

Jennifer came all the way from Australia where she has a beautiful brocante stand called Vintage Finds in the Woolloongabba Antique Centre in Queensland.  She sells from her stand and also supplies local architects and interior designers with special pieces that she finds in France.

I am very flattered because, although she has come shopping in France before, this was the first time she ventured out of Paris.  The day and half flew by as we zoomed around Normandy, visiting my favourite dealers.

So come and take a closer look at her loot!  I love her eclectic choice, and I love that no two clients buy the same stuff, but they each have their individual style.





A dominant feature of Jen's shopping were letters; huge, tiny, painted, metallic, we managed to bring home a pretty impressive selection .....

















These beautiful zinc flowers were from an ornate roof top decoration











I  took Jen to visit dealers with contrasting styles. 
  In one, she considered a baby grand piano .....



at another she was tempted by drawers ... alot of drawers




and later on she hesitated on this rather wonderful fairground sign



If you want to see more of Jen's pictures and find out about her brocante shop, you can also visit her facebook page.



And to those of you who have wondered how it works when I'm shopping with clients if we both want the same thing; here is the answer:  my client always gets first dibs!
 
Proof?  This picture is the sum total of my personal loot shoot!...
Small is beautiful?! 



Wishing you all a great week ahead.



0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...