Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blessed With Friends and Flowers

Yesterday, Mary from A Breathe of Fresh Air, and her husband Bob came to Asheville.  We always look forward to seeing them, though our chances to get together only happen about once a year.

We met at Needful Things Antique Mall where I have my booth (which by the way is almost empty again!  I need to get busy).  Bob, spent some time reading the newspaper in the mall snack bar area, while Mary and I shopped around.  Though truth be told, we really spent more time talking than shopping!

Mary knew I love hydrangeas and our rental home does not have any, so she brought me some cut fresh from her garden.

Today, Mary and I will meet up with Penny from Lake Lure Cottage Kitchen and Jane from Blondie's Journal.  Jane is visiting NC from Illinois. 

And speaking of Friends and Flowers, when Penny came over the other night for dinner, she brought these beautiful petunias for me.

Well, I am off....lots of things to do before we all meet.  Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...