Monday, May 23, 2011

Recovering and Painting Counter Stools

I have been working on my counter stool project.  Remember when I showed you this picture...

We were in the process of cutting down the bar stools to counter height to match our new counter height granite counter top. (Kitchen changes coming to a post soon.)

I also needed to reupholster the stools to coordinate with the kitchen dining chairs.

So I carefully took apart the existing fabric and made a pattern.



You can see the stool cover above leaning on top of my kitchen chair cushions.  I used the same checked fabric for the stool covers that is on the edges of the chair cushion.  (and no, I have NOT painting my kitchen chairs and table yet, but this is going to happen this week, I hope)

But I am painting the counter stools.  I started today.



First coat is finished.

Now tell me, you paint on top of your dining table too don't you?
Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...