Wednesday, May 25, 2011

california no.1: laguna supply.


In honor of the summer love I am feeling these days and to get myself excited about heading to the beach for most of the summer, I thought it might be fun to start keeping track of some of my favorite California spots.  Just a few of my favorite places to shop or grab a bite to eat.  And it may be fun to keep collecting them throughout the summer...  we'll see.
First up, Laguna Supply.  I actually only discovered this little treasure recently, but it quickly won my heart.  If you are in the area, do stop by and see them.  Tell them we sent you!


Do you have any favorites in California, that I absolutely must not miss?  Please, do share!  I love trying out new restaurants and exploring new shops!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...