Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pinch Pleat Pretties!

I finished sewing the curtains for the master bath.  My inspiration to add color to my master bath came from this picture of a Sarah Richardson design.  I just love her decorating style!

Sarah's House on HGTV



Here is my version below.



In the picture below, you can see the Monet photo that I took in Paris and had enlarged.


I hung this stone shelf and added the vintage yellow vase and flowers on the opposite side of the room from the curtains to balance the color.



In the picture below are two more photos I took while in France last year, enlarged and framed.



I wanted to thank Amy at Maison Decor again, for her guidance and encouragement on the curtain making.  I had never made pinch pleat curtains before and Amy convinced me that I could do it.

I am joining Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday.
Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...