Friday, May 27, 2011

Blogger's Meet Up Pictures

What?! Has it been two weeks since the meet up already? Where did the time go?

I am going to share some of the pictures today from the meet up. I have never been to a blogger's conference, meet up, or anything. This experience was totally new to me.

One thing you don't know about me is, if I am in the right mood I can be very outgoing and social, but if not, I get very nervous and shy especially when I am going to a place where I don't know what to expect. I guess it is partly something to do with the fact that English is not my native language. I wasn't sure if I should go or not at first, but I am so glad that I went (Thank you Aaron for kicking me out of the house)

I have met many people that I knew from blogland in person. They truly exist! The meetup was held at the Blue Lemon in downtown Salt Lake. What a fun place to go to.


The first pictue, from left Tam, Vanessa, Kari, me, and Becky. There was such a strong wind, and for some reason we were laughing a lot. (Thank you for sharing the picture Tam!)


Other girl's that I talk to from left; Char, me, Sabra. It was fun to get to know them in person; good times girls!


Allison, I always admired her quilts; it was so fun to meet her in person.


I wrote about her little bit before after the earth quake in Japan. April was the one that coordinated the quilt tying event. I was so excited to meet her again.


Sherri and I. I found her blog pretty much shortly after I started blogging. She is always so nice and generous with her words and comments. She is one of the people I have always wanted to meet. She was so sweet in person as well.

There are a few other people that I took picture with but they were blurry. Amy and Calli put so much time and effort to bring people together at this meet up. It was a great turn out, thank you so much you two!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...