Monday, August 16, 2010

My New Bracelet

Hi all! How was your Monday? I have been running around getting the kids' school supplies ready. I also found pretty good sales for shoes for the kids (it wasn't the best, but it was agreeable). That is always a plus. I was pretty excited. There are a few things I need to buy, but they are pretty much set to start the new school year. (I don't think they are ready mentally though...but I am! :) )

I have been working on something with the Liberty of London fabric, but the progress is very slow and it is not ready to share, yet.

Although, I made a new braclet out of the leftovers from the light beige t-shirt project. It is one of my favorite bracelets right now.


I think it will be fun to have something like this in fall colors too.

By the way, August 20th is Tea Rose Home's second anniversary. I have special surprize giveaways planned for my readers. So, make sure to come back to check it out! :)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...