Friday, August 13, 2010

Blue Elephant


One of my really good friends for a long time is expecting a baby soon. She had three girls first, and now this time she is having a boy... It is fun to shop for or make something for a baby with different gender from its older siblins. (well, at least for me, it was that way :) )

She found this really cute oil cloth online and asked me to make a diaper changing pad and a pouch to put diapers in as baby shower gift.

She basically told me that "I trust you, do whatever!" I was excited to work with such cute fabrics. After I found cotton fabric that would go with the oil cloth, I started working right away!

First I made the diaper changing pad, then the pouch... after that I made a bib. There are still some small leftover pieces, so I decided to make an organizer for nik naks.

 
 

I don't have a real "baby" anymore at home, but I love making things for babies, especially for my friends. Thinking about new born babies, the little fingers and little toes, warms my heart.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...