Tuesday, August 31, 2010

my craft room

If it can even really be called that right now...


Clearly not a lot of crafting is taking place in there at the moment. Needless to say, I have been a little distracted with other things and it more or less became a good dumping ground for things I needed to get out of my kitchen. Now we are having it painted, so everything is stacked in the center of the room and I will have some serious organizing to do when it is all over...


I have this built in desk in the corner of the craft room and I have been trying to decide if I should paint it black or gray or some color... can't quite decide... What do you think? As always, I love to hear your suggestions!


Hope you don't mind me sharing my clutter. I am hoping now that I have posted these pictures, I will get my self motivated to clean it all up and have some fantastic "after" pictures to show for.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...