Sunday, August 29, 2010

Link Love No.21

Hi all! Shcool started for my two boys last week. This week my baby, the youngest will start kindergarten. Wow, all I can say is, "Really?!" I feel like she was born yesterday, now she is so eagar to put her backpack on and go out the door.

I will continue to be busy so, don't have time to be so sentimental. Although I felt a little sting in my heart, as I was packing their lunches. I thought about the day when they would be much older, independant, and not needing me anymore like they do now. (I know that is a good thing, but it is still hard.)

Will I be sad? Lonely? Maybe so, but I picture myself taking lots of classes, sewing more and who knows, I might be traveling more.

While I am going through this journey of mommyhood, taking the time to sew and doing blogging gives me the chance to be ME. And I know so many of you are that way too. It is great to see all of your creations at my link party. Thank you all for sharing a part of you!

There are many wonderful talents in this week's link party too, it wasn't easy to pick only a few posts, but here they are.

Creative Minde shared her Paper quilling. I always wanted to try this, and she made it look so easy and simple. Beautiful work!


Look at this adorable horse! It is made out of a sock, and Kleines Fräulein shares an easy to follow tutorial. This will make a nice gift for a little boy, or awesome party favor for birthday parties!


I loove those baby booties! Leafy Treetop Spot made very fashionable and cute booties. My favorite are the brown ones.


I have seen so many fabric flowers in the past, but I have never seen a fabric flower this pretty! Our daily chocolate created this beautiful flower and she is thinking about a tutorial in the future... please do so!


I wish I had this when my kids were younger, The Planner and the Procrastinator made this portable fabric high chair (with help of This Mama Makes Stuff). I bet this will make so many mothers' lives easier.


Thank you all for linking up. I sure appreciate them. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...