Sunday, July 29, 2012

a windy loot shoot

We are alternating sun and clouds, with a fair wind blowing, so I quickly set up the loot shoot then took it all down before everything was blown away.



Up early again this morning - I can hear you groaning "doesn't this woman have a life?!"  Well, yes, actually I do other things besides hunting for brocante, including late dinners, which means that some nights like last night are very short!  :)

So I think I'll just show you these pictures, then find a deck chair somewhere in the garden and settle down with a good book and a cup of tea!



This week I found a very sweet painting of chickens on a hill- so romantic!,  an old tripod that would make a great lamp stand; a large number of 'brand new' old linen hand towels; some white ironstone, an old box of paints;  some charming candle holders for the christmas tree that would actually make great hooks for hand towels in the kitchen and six shoe forms that I think would look great hung on the wall and used as coat hooks!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend, thank you for reading me.




















0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...