Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Seersucker Double Layer Twirl Skirt Tutorial ~ Guest Post for Skirting the Issue


I'm over at Simple Simon today sharing my tutorial for a Seersucker Double Layer Twirl Skirt (Size 6 Month - Size 10) as part of their 'Skirting the Issue' series.  What is Skirting the Issue?  In a nutshell, it's a bunch of different bloggers who are sharing free tutorials for skirt designs so that we can all join in and make some skirts for the girls in the foster care system.

Click HERE for the Double Layer Twirl Skirt Tutorial.

Seriously, I think it's one of the best series I've ever been asked to be a part of and there are 40+ bloggers participating!  Elizabeth and Liz have such big hearts, so it's no surprise that they've come up with this wonderful idea.



I spent this last weekend sewing skirts that I plan to send off to our local foster care alliance in Chicago.  I believe every girl has the right to feel special, girly, pretty and loved and it's the least I can do to take some time to sew for these special girls. 

Want to join in and sew for the cause?  You can read more about 'Skirting the Issue' here.
To view my Seersucker Double Layer Twirl Skirt Tutorial, click HERE.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...