Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year


As I bid farewell to 2011, I am filled with gratitude - gratitude for my son and daughter, 
for my husband, for our families and for many great friends.

When I reflect on our friendships, I am incredibly grateful for the blogging community that I have been introduced to over the last several years. The sentiments from readers near and far have been wonderfully and completely embracing, and your presence in our life is felt and cherished very much. Because of your warmth, kindness, and kindred spirits, I feel as if we could meet anywhere, anytime, and I would know you as a familiar friend.

So thank you dear friends for a beautiful year!

May you be blessed with health and happiness, and with the love of your family and friends in the coming New Year.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...