Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Look Back at 2011's Projects

Last January, I posted about some decorating and building projects we hoped to complete during 2011.  

But, if you remember, I had just had rotator cuff surgery and I was not going to be able to do very much for 3-5 months.  I made a "Project List" on my side bar.  It is still up, if you want to see what the list looked like.  I will take it down next week.

Here is a look of some before and afters of my 2011 projects.

Before

After

Before

After

After

Before

After
Before

After

Before

After

During

After

Whole Loft Area Before

After

Art on Loft Wall
 

There are some items on the project list that did not get accomplished.  Their are some, that I decided not to do.  Looking back made me realize how much I DID get accomplished and I am pretty proud of Mr. Comforts and myself.

I am looking forward to 2012 and a new list of "to do's".  I have some great plans for this year and I will share them all with you.

Wishing you a healthy, happy, peaceful, prosperous New Year!

Happy New Year
Penny 

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...