Thursday, October 21, 2010

Weekend ~ Where Is It?

Before we start this week's "Where Is It?", I thought I would let you know how this feature came about.

When I was in Italy a few years ago, I fell in love with the architecture, history, art and landscaping.  Then this past spring, I fell in love with France.  Same thing....the architecture, art, history and landscaping.

I wanted to move there...Italy or France...it didn't matter.  It was just so beautiful.

To move to Europe, was just not practical for me.  So, I set my dream aside.  Then one day, I started noticing that I have wonderful architecture, history, art and landscaping around me right here in Asheville, NC!

I noticed a lot of similarities.  So, I wanted to let everyone else see, what I was seeing, in my own back yard.  And you know what?  I bet if you look, you will see beauty, history, art, architecture and landscaping that will rival Europe in your own back yard too!

So, now that you know the history...on to this weekend's - Where Is It?

I am going to show you two similar pictures. You tell me which one you think it is in the United States and which one is in Europe. All of the pictures shown each week, will be pictures I have taken.


Picture One


Picture Two

Which picture did I take in Europe and which did I take in the US?  I will reveal the answer on Monday. 

Two other mentions.
1:  I am having a HUGE Sale at Lavender Hill Studio.  Click on the link to check it out.

2:  I am going to have an amazing giveaway next week, so keep checking back in - or sign up as a follower.  You will be glad you did!

Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...