Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Review and Recipes

Recently I was fortunate enough to be given a gift certificate to CSN Stores to purchase an item for a review.

I chose the Le Creuset 6 Quart Stock Pot in Dijon.

I have to tell you, it was love at first sight.  The Dijon gold color is very country French.  It is the perfect pot to create a wonderful stock, boil pasta or make a great soup.

The shipping time with CSN is amazingly fast too.

I do want to say, that I was given this gift certificate in order to do a review.  The review is an honest review. 

Now, on to the RECIPE portion of this post.  Some of the bloggers that attended my brunch last Saturday wanted the recipes for the quiches I made.


All of the recipes for the 4 quiches are under the recipe tab, just below my header.
Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...