Monday, October 11, 2010

Pottery Barn, The Real Thing


A couple of posts ago, I showed you a Pottery Barn inspiration that I bought for $1.00.  I told you how I love to look at their catalog and find a way to create the same idea for less.

Well, that only works sometimes.  Other times, it is really hard to find a similar piece.  So, I wait for a sale.  And I sell what I was originally using for the same purpose on Ebay, to help defray the cost.

Here is what I had.  Two very nice iron baskets.  One a two tier, the other a single basket.  Both had the old world look I love.  But they took up alot of space.


So, I sold them on Ebay and bought the one below at Pottery Barn.  I saw this on Vignette Design and Delores was nice enough to tell me where she purchased it.  I waited until it was on sale, keeping my fingers crossed that it wouldn't be out of stock.

Love, love, love the chicken wire baskets!   It is taller than my 2 tier.  It holds more veggies and fruits, but it takes up less counter space.

Moral of the story.  Sometimes you just have to spend a little more to get something you love.  Just sometimes....
Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...