Thursday, October 14, 2010

This 'n' That

In August, I planted some fall crops in my potager.  Peas, lettuce, beets, broccoli, carrots and radishes were planted.  It was hot and the rest of the summer veggies were winding down.  I am glad I spent a little time in the hot August sun.

Today, I picked peas for dinner tonight!



I also picked some lettuce for a salad.


Look closely at the picture above.  Can you see the gravel between the raised beds?  That is new!

And see the picture below?  There was a lot of landscaping equipment in my back yard the last week. 

All of the hard scape is in.  I will show you pictures on Monday.  Now, Mr. Comforts of Home and I need to do some planting, some trellis erecting etc.  That will take us into the winter and next spring.
Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...