Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Finished Quilt During My Mini Vacation

I finished binding this quilt a week ago, and completely forgot to share the pictures.


Usually, with a quilt like this I would have chosen white fabric for the bias tape, but this time I wanted to do something I normally don't do... and you know what? I think I kind of like it.


Since that last procedure was canceled and we had to reschedule it, I have been working on some projects. I am going to be able to share a couple of the projects soon, and some not so soon, but I am enjoying this little "vacation time" from the procedures.

I miss having you all for my link parties on Wednesdays, but I decided that it is best to take a break until this medical craziness calms down. I don't know exactly how long, but probably a few months.

Having said that, what project is making you happy? What have you been working on?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...