Saturday, October 22, 2011

Weekend Happenings

I am having a great fall weekend!  Yesterday, I met with one of my favorite bloggers for lunch.  She lives in Georgia and we have been blog buddies for a while.  Last October she came to my blog brunch, and we met in person.


So, who did I have lunch with?  None other than Kim from Savvy Southern Style

If you know Kim, then you know that we both love Country French Decorating.  We had a great time.  We talked about decorating, antiquing and blogging.  Our husbands were with us too.   They met last year at my blogger brunch, so they spent some time catching up as well.  Kim was on a mission to go antiquing and I had dinner guests coming, so our lunch ended.  It was great seeing her again!

Today, I went to a place for a specific reason....I will post on that next.

Hope your weekend is going well.
Welcome Home,
Penny



0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...