Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Postcards From Paris


I went shopping with my friend the other Penny from Lake Lure Cottage Kitchen.  We drove to Greenville, SC about an hour from home.  First we went to a couple of antique malls.  Then Penny mentioned a store she thought I would like in downtown Greenville, SC.


Postcard from Paris is a wonderful store filled with antiques from France as well as an interior design store.  The lovely lady working on the main level of the store was kind enough to take a picture of Penny and me sitting on a lovely French settee.

I wanted to take every thing home from this store.  Here are some pictures I took, so you can see what I mean.





It is a wonderful store.  If you are ever in the Greenville, SC area and love French furnishings, stop in!

Penny and I went to a few other antique stores and I bought a french style chair and footstool that I need to paint and recover.  Blog post coming soon on those pieces.
Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...