Monday, October 24, 2011

family pictures


I am always kind of at a loss when it comes to displaying new family pictures.  I have so many frames in my home already, on walls and on shelves, so I am always hesitant to squeeze in one more.  Recently Easy Canvas Prints emailed me offering to try out one of their canvases.  I was so excited, as I have been wanting to do something with this photo of all the grandkids at the beach this summer.  I absolutely love the way it turned out!  And I love that I can just set it out in my home and it speaks for itself without needing a frame or anything else.  I am planning on ordering a larger one for my husband's office because he loved it so much as well.  Have you ever ordered a picture printed on canvas?  What did you think?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...