Sunday, October 23, 2011

Better Late Than Never

Saturday, I went to a place called The Pink House.


I had never been there before.  It is about a half hour from my house.  It is a cute vintage cottage filled with painted furniture, vintage china and more.

I had fun wandering through all of the rooms.

One of the owners, Sherry and I spent quite a while talking.  I went to the Pink House for a very special purpose.


Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint.

I was very late jumping on this bandwagon.  I am probably the last person in blog land that paints furniture, to try Chalk Paint.  My reason for holding out, was the price PLUS shipping. 

So I waited and waited and waited until there was a Annie Sloan Stockist here. 

I bought Louis Blue and Old White.

With a little help from the Chalk Paint and these appliques...

I am going to turn this armoire.....

Into something like this one that I showed you a little while ago.  My inspiration....

I am starting it this week. 

What are your projects for this coming week? 
Welcome Home,
Penny


0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...